You wish to be alarmed for any new work by this artist? Please enter your email.
Art is not just a flight of fantasy, but the truth of feelings shaped.
- Artists & stock
- Vladimiro Elvieri
The Italian painter and engraver Vladimiro Elvieri is born in 1950 in Schio. He is now installed (since 1979) in Cremona with Toni Maria Chiara, her partner in life, engraver too. A graduate of the National Art Institute for Ceramics in Nove, he starts a business in the engraving by working with the Armando Martini print workshop "Torchio Thiene" which . . .
Gina osserva il...Single work
Non identificatoSingle work
Se… (Flame)Single work
Aries (da Bacacay...Single work
Doppia coppia (da...Single work
Cosmo II (da Cosmo...Single work
Segni indecifrabili...Single work
The beast and two...Drawing
Les recherches d'un...Drawing
Catalogue(s) raisonné(s)Non réalisé à ce jour. All the "catalogues raisonnés"
Bibliographic track & more
to read about the artist :
- « V. Elvieri. Incisioni 1989-1994 », D. Formaggio, Cat. d'expo., Schio, 1995
- « I fantasmi della notte », D. Formaggio, M. d'Art Cont., Teolo, 1996
- « Graffiti per Gombrowicz », D. Formaggio, M. d'A. C., Radom (Pologne), 1997
- « Naufragio », F. De Santi, cat., Studio d'Arte Grafica, Milan, 2002
- « Nottetempo - Incisioni e c... », D. Formaggio, cat., Studio d'Arte Grafica, Milan, 2002
- « M. C. Toni-V. Elvieri. Incisioni e cibachrome », Inst. Wioski, Cracovie, 2003
- « Cremona per Katowice », cat. d'expo. coll., Katowice (Pologne), 2011
- « 5° Mostra internazionale MINIPRINT », cat. d'expo. coll., Rosario, Argentina, 2012
- « Ai confini del segno », R. Margonari, cat., Gallerieab/arte di Brescia, 2012
- « Tre incisori impuri », cat. d'expo., Ed. Ostrakon, Milan, 2013
To read from the artist :
- « Puntasecca su plexiglas », in cat. d'expo., Galerie Spazi Arte, Piacenza, 1992
- « L'arte e il torchio », Ed. Cremonabooks (hors-commerce), 2013
Stamp by Vladimiro Elvieri
The publication of a postal stamp is often a homage paid by a nation to a place, an event, a remarkable cause or a character which count. The painters and other artists do not escape from this rule. Some are however "forgotten" of postal art. Here, gathered below (French or foreign), emitted stamps (206) or simple studies of stamp (224) in homage to the artists represented on our website. The first French stamp was emitted in 1849, England preceded us by ten years. There is often a share of voyage in this small form of shape paper. The stamp circulates, sails, flies away, it makes dream, then dream a little. M.C.
When the stamp is really emitted, the artist name is preceded of an asterisk (*).
It is certain that we do not know each stamp emitted for such or such artist; do not hesitate with us to make known them!See all stamps
Few words handwritten by the artist
Michelle Champetier Collection / This document is not for sale
See & discover
Beyond works currently in stock, it seemed to me useful to combine business with pleasure by letting you discover others works by artists in my gallery. These artworks, now sold or removed from our website, have been in our stock in the past.
These pages will undoubtedly make it possible for some of you to associate an image with its title or the other way round, for others it will be a good time to discover more on such and such artist. For the sake of confidentiality – the pieces being no longer available – we won't display neither their numbering or their price. For whatever reason, make sure to visit this amazing art database with to date 6441 online works just for your pleasure! Michelle Champetier