You wish to be alarmed for any new work by this artist? Please enter your email.
Until the two routes meet, I had a more comfortable time in the making binding prints than in the natural drawing.
- Artists & stock
- Jean-Marc Scanreigh
Jean-Marc Scanreigh is born in 1950 in Marrakech (Morocco), where his father is then official. He spends his childhood in Alsace; very soon, he is captivated by the exhibitions organized by the museums in Strasbourg. In 1971, the young man discovers American abstraction whose independence strikes him and releases his expression: he decides to abandon his studies in physics and chemistry to devote . . .
L’Ame, série...Mixed technique
Que lumière frugaleEtching
Tond, série...Mixed technique
Club watch, série...Mixed technique
Without titleMixed technique
Rouge aux oiseauxPainting
Une main avec un...Painting
Dans ses yeuxPainting
Crabe et sourisPainting
Impossible sans elleDrawing
A la mesure (c)Woodcut
Perché sur le socleDrawing
La barque échouéeDrawing
Le bandeau rougeDrawing
De la ligne droiteDrawings
Poudre et cartouchesDrawings
Notebook of drawingsDrawings
Manuel de...Single work
Original book ISingle work
Bibliographic track & more
to read about the artist :
- « Scanreigh », L. Vezin, cat., Musée de l’Estampe originale, Gravelines, 1986
- « Autres dessins », J. Jouet, F. Biver, Ed. La Mule de Cristal, Bruxelles, 2006
- « S., un créateur multiple », in Art et Métiers du Livre, n°258, Fev.-Mars 2007
- « Pour un Scanreigh historié », J. Jouet, Ed. Mémoire Active, Lyon, 2008
- « J.-M. Scanreigh », C. Girieud, cat. d'exposition, Carré d’Art, Nîmes, 2011
- « Chic Dessin », E. Couturier, cat. d'expo., Salon 3ème Ed., Paris, 2012
- « 10 ans ! », P. Chauvin, cat. d'expo. collective, Le cabinet d’amateur, Paris, 2017
- « Livres et carnets », cat. d'expo., Librairie Huret, Paris, 2017
- « Tour du monde en Tondo », cat. d'expo. coll., Hospice Saint Roch d’Issoudun, 2017
- « Multiple de six », Jean Dometti, cat. d'expo. collective, Domfront (Sarthe), 2018
To read from the artist :
- « Remarques à effacer », in cat. Picasso, M. de Belfort et de Montbéliard, 2001
- « Comme un journal », in cat. d’exposition, C. d’Art Contemporain, Feurs, 2004
Stamp by Jean-Marc Scanreigh
The publication of a postal stamp is often a homage paid by a nation to a place, an event, a remarkable cause or a character which count. The painters and other artists do not escape from this rule. Some are however "forgotten" of postal art. Here, gathered below (French or foreign), emitted stamps (206) or simple studies of stamp (224) in homage to the artists represented on our website. The first French stamp was emitted in 1849, England preceded us by ten years. There is often a share of voyage in this small form of shape paper. The stamp circulates, sails, flies away, it makes dream, then dream a little. M.C.
When the stamp is really emitted, the artist name is preceded of an asterisk (*).
It is certain that we do not know each stamp emitted for such or such artist; do not hesitate with us to make known them!See all stamps
Michelle Champetier Collection / This document is not for sale
See & discover
Beyond works currently in stock, it seemed to me useful to combine business with pleasure by letting you discover others works by artists in my gallery. These artworks, now sold or removed from our website, have been in our stock in the past.
These pages will undoubtedly make it possible for some of you to associate an image with its title or the other way round, for others it will be a good time to discover more on such and such artist. For the sake of confidentiality – the pieces being no longer available – we won't display neither their numbering or their price. For whatever reason, make sure to visit this amazing art database with to date 6441 online works just for your pleasure! Michelle Champetier