You wish to be alarmed for any new work by this artist? Please enter your email.
To paint is to catch a trout in the reflections of the current.
Painter, engraver, lithographer, Evelyn Gerbaud is born in Paris in 1950. She trains at the Superior National School of Fine Art in Paris. She is, since several years now, a member of the Steering Committee of the May Salon. In 1975, she creates, with Patrick Devreux, the Workshop and the editions of St Christol de . . .
Catalogue(s) raisonné(s)Non réalisé à ce jour. All the "catalogues raisonnés"
Bibliographic track & more
to read about the artist :
- « E. G. monotypes », J.P. Gavard-Perret, Ed. Passage d’encre, Romainville, 2000
- « Salon de Mai », E. Gerbaud, aux catalogues depuis de nombreuses années
- « Voix d’encre », collectif, c. Bouche à oreille, Ed. Voix d’encre, depuis 2005
- « Une année aux Abbesses », Galerie 1911, Ed. Ch. Pousset-Partners, Paris, 2009
To read from the artist :
- « Le temps, disent-ils », collectif, revue n°3, Ed. Voix d'encres, 2006
Website :No website dedicated to the artist.
Stamp by Evelyn Gerbaud
The publication of a postal stamp is often a homage paid by a nation to a place, an event, a remarkable cause or a character which count. The painters and other artists do not escape from this rule. Some are however "forgotten" of postal art. Here, gathered below (French or foreign), emitted stamps (206) or simple studies of stamp (224) in homage to the artists represented on our website. The first French stamp was emitted in 1849, England preceded us by ten years. There is often a share of voyage in this small form of shape paper. The stamp circulates, sails, flies away, it makes dream, then dream a little. M.C.
When the stamp is really emitted, the artist name is preceded of an asterisk (*).
It is certain that we do not know each stamp emitted for such or such artist; do not hesitate with us to make known them!See all stamps